A global healing presence.
Non-discriminating, supportive community living empowering people to introspect and bring about change in lifestyle, to alter the risk perception, to maximize harm reduction and to see the need to monitor life as an ongoing process of spiritual growth.
Empowering those afflicted and affected by chemical dependency and HIV/AIDS.
- To provide care, treatment and support.
- To interface with community through prevention intervention modules.
- To develop and implement training modules.
- To generate human resources.
- To include research in all aspects of service.
- To maintain international standards.