Renaissance Therapy Center
Renaissance Therapy Center Features
- Hits: 599
- Specialized residential doctor available 24/7.
- Medical assistance available 24/7.
- Renowned Psychiatrist visit twice a week.
- Psychologist visit twice a week.
- Family Counseling every Sunday.
- Separate Detoxification ward.
- Therapies and group counseling on a regular basis.
- Dedicated counselors for one on one session.
- Art and Music Therapies for the calmness of the mind.
- Separate ward for people under Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Gym Facilities available.
- Specialized Time Table for the healthy mental and physical recovery.
Achievements throughout career
- Hits: 683
He has worked in the field of De-addiction and other various fields since the past 18yrs with major organizations where he started working as a Counselor. He has counseled a lot of people who were in active addiction and help them in their path of recovery.
He was an active member of RRTC (Muktangan) in promoting the recovery part with the people from all around the world who had come down to India to learn about the de-addiction concept.
About Renaissance Therapy Center
- Hits: 840
At Renaissance Therapy Center you, or your loved one, will receive an individualized treatment plan meeting all of your recovery needs and goals. The therapists at Renaissance are aware that there is no cookie cutter treatment technique that will help everyone; this is why they feel it is so important to provide individualized care and go beyond the minimum standards of care. The overall goal is to not only get clients sober but to teach them the tools needed to maintain their sobriety throughout their lives.
About Director - Dwijen Smart
- Hits: 986
Dwijen smart was an addict himself and he had lost everything in his life because of his addiction like family support as well was financially broken. 18yrs. Back when he had come to Pune he did not have slippers in his feet and not a single penny in his pocket, somehow he managed to take admission in a de-addiction center where after a few months he became a counselor.