Events held on the International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, 26th June read more…
Speak to experts
If you wish to seek expert health or advice. read more…
Accessing treatment services
A resource for finding treatment and support in your area. read more…
Seek and you shall find
Post a question to those with the experience of recovery. read more…
Networking with like Minded People
- Hits: 26402
- To share and exchange information amongst the organisations which strengthens their efforts to fight addiction.
- To direct referrals where they can offer information about similar organisations and refer people to similar movements and organisations in other cities.
- Co–ordinate movements to effectively deal with addiction.
The Trust has three de–addiction Centres and closely collaborates with The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India, International Labour Organization, UNDCP, National Institute of Social Defense, Local Self Government bodies, Local Police Commissionerate, various social service training and educational institutions. Muktangan has also taken the lead in networking with other like–minded NGO’s to further its aims and objectives.
We, encourage and request all like minded organisations to send their information and contact to us. We would put up this information on aarogya.com at no cost. Participating organisations need not have internet access to be a part of this networking effort. If participating organisations are interested we could also add interactivity to their pages like message–board and chat rooms.
Any organisation needing help in using the internet to further their contribution in the movement against addiction is entitled to support from us.
Dr. Anil Awachat has personally offered to co–ordinate the movement of networking of all similar and like minded organisation, thereby strengthening their cause and movement.
Muktangan, is experimenting with the idea of recommending recovering addicts for placement to aarogya addiction support group. We encourage you to participate in all the activities.
Muktangan De–addiction Centre is carrying out its work in association with
- Pune Muncipal Corporation.
- Institute for Psychological Health (IPH).
- United Nations International Drug Control Programme – UNDCP.
- Ministry of Empowerment and Social Justice.